AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Upcoming Important Dates, page-28

1. 21 Posts.
    I think the article was a fake. From what I'm hearing from friends that convinced me to invest. Locals are up in arms with how long this process is taking and the goverment has said that we will let you know either way in the next 3 weeks.
    After much homework I'm convinced we will see Kolosori handed back with an LOI and then doing an SAA rarher quickily giving we have already got the landowners on side.
    I see huge potential once we get the same or better grades on SJ as isabel. The old data reflects this will happen along with speaking to the qualified people saying the mineralistion looks very promising, also with more tonnage. I believe this will be a company maker on it's own.
    I see we have already hit 50 plus cents without any milestones really at all. Nothing has really changed besides some slight dilution.
    I predict AVQ will increase to 30+ cents once SJ first results come in the next 2-3 weeks and surprise everyone. Then with SIG giving us the green light 60+ cents and then once ML is awarded for both $1.20 plus and up and up from there. I have gathered a lot of data and info to be very confident we will see $3-4+ in the next couple of years. I dont see us holding on that long and being brought out for a premium price once we getting dividends.
    So patience is needed, but a huge upside.
    Looking forward to seeing Rusty give his verdict on SJ results over the coming weeks and confirming a possible comapy maker on its own.
    Last edited by jonnysyme: 19/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.