SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

I look forward to seeing the quarterly and hope that there is...

1. 1,655 Posts.
    I look forward to seeing the quarterly and hope that there is further comment on the results achieved even if there has been little activity over the quarter.

I would have thought that industry investors having an eye for the projected upturn in metal prices in 2017 onwards would be looking for potential projects at this time. This year might be dire for share investments in small miners and explorers but it might be a good time to produce JORC estimates to attract in those industry investors.

It is a long way back from the current 1.5c price, as you say, but if they can put value into the balance sheet and restore some confidence in the management that price should react when sentiment for the sector improves. The latter might be achieved or certainly assisted by attracting in 2 or 3 regarded institutional investors. We might have to be prepared to be heavily diluted. However, 50% of a decent figure is better than 100% of the present, almost nil value.

Not surprisingly, Kombat is trying to find some near-surface copper between former underground workings shafts. We need to be looking for near-surface stuff also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $4.715K 336.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.