SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Thanks for your views, qantum, yokka and retrac. I feel the same...

1. 1,655 Posts.
    Thanks for your views, qantum, yokka and retrac. I feel the same tiredness and anger at the mismanagement. However, they are at least drilling and we should have an update within a couple of months. When you're down 80% but the company is still alive and you can see potential value, which is my situation, my strategy is to see it through. They don't have to do anything magical, they just have to get some value into the balance sheet. Even if there is more work that they can do on the Zn deposits, we need something recognised as indicating value - JORC compliant estimates. Much more transparency is required for listed companies and directors that cede control of the business to shadows should be subject to sanction. That is the view of the UK expressed in a consultation document issued last July after a G8 meeting. I have repeatedly observed that there is little evidence of the official directors taking ownership of the operations. The exception (currently) may be Paul Mazzoni but it was Matt who signed off the June quarterly, not him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.