ADN 0.00% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Update on Mt Hope drilling

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    As its been a month since drilling commenced I emailed our great MD to see if he could indicate when some results might be available. Whilst writing I asked if he knew if any large shareholder might be selling. He responded immediately which speaks volumes of a man who clearly values the support from individual shareholders. His response which is very positive is below.

There was a a bit of good humoured banter exchanged between us which I have left out to focus on the business but it highlights that James Marsh is very personable and self effacing - coupled with his well known unquestioned professional knowledge, skills and experience. We are in good hands. With an outstanding well rounded CEO at the helm we have more than a sporting chance that our CEO will realise the huge potential in our projects through his strategic leadership skills.

I think i will top up whilst there are still some sellers around. DYOR of course - still some external uncontrollable issues around although China seems to be through the worst of it.

Thanks for your support Andrew.

Your message was very timely as I was on the phone to our Chief Geologist discussing that very subject when it came in. All of the drilling at Condooringie and Mt Hope was completed successfully, but there is always a time-lag before the assays are back. Some preliminary news will be coming out soon, but the halloysite analysis typically takes 2-3 months to turn around. I am very excited about both of those prospects though.

We have been watching the trading activity and there is nothing significant to report regarding large shareholders. We just have about 4500 retail investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $4.685K 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7129685 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1101663 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 106944
Last updated 10.19am 09/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.