CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

uranium announcement, page-40

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Hey guys this has been on the back of my mind for a while and need to get rid of it.

Volpe owns a Huge chunk of ACAP, Cardia and will soon own even more of Cam Bow. This guy holds all the Aces of the deck and I don't care if you hold small or large at the end of the day we are going where Volpe wants.
    Do we all agree on that?

Now ACAP is currently working on the building of a process plant and has some good U ground obviously. Volpe has partnered up ACAP well so when it comes to raising cash in be it debt and capital raising he will be ready to go.

Now over the fence if we prove up some good U in Cam Bow put yourself in Volpe shoes for a minute.
    Say ACAP proves up say a 10-15 U year mine life with what they currently have and good old Cam Bow proves up even better and stronger with more life and better U results what to do?

I would stop spending big bucks trying to source up ACAP and just buy us all little Cam Bow kids out be it with ACAP shares/cash of which Volpe owns a huge amount of anyway and extend plant life with plenty of years and U quality. ACAP will just suck the whole lot up, kick the pegged fence down.
    I don't think he will dupe us because it will be in his interest to make the deal as sweet as poss cause this could be his sailing of into the sunset on the SS.Volpe Liner on a diet of lobster and crownies.
    With ACAP starting to look the goods its SP will be alot higher than what it is now so there will be bugger all dilution and hopefully the Cam Bow Valuation will come in sweet so we win without listing anyway. I would take producer ACAP shares any day.

So with Cam Bow we put some small funds in now and then I expect those that go now will have private invite to next round of cash required say early next year to really prove up what we have in our ground. ACAP will then reduce their exploration spending and lean on Cam Bow for extended future and results.
    This is all contingent on our ground being good but from what I have been told and from the first 20 pages of the last doc put out last week we sure look like a chance.
    Hey its all a punt right. But this U sector will blow again for sure and I want in.
    Cam Bow listing is still a chance as well with Volpe the master lister.

In the near future we also need Franky boy to come good with some plastic deals to boost the Cardia pitifull SP and then we can pay easy for the next round Cam Bow cash entry.

We will all look at this post down the track and think I was ON bigtime or just full of crap!!

Anyway the above is my opinion only as always do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.