AGE 4.76% 6.0¢ alligator energy limited

Sprott haven't been buying for a week but they have issued...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Sprott haven't been buying for a week but they have issued another 2 million odd trust units to stack another half a mil pounds roughly. A spot price taking a breather with minimal buying is not a surprise, congrats to the savvy traders who cashed in when they did but i can not see this retracing much further then this. Sprott will be buying again very soon, if not overnight and the upward trajectory in the spot price will continue.

In saying that, there is too much emphasis on the spot price and not enough emphasis on multiple countries and governments talking up nuclear as playing a major role in the energy and climate crisis with the need to decarbonise and cut our dependency on fossil fuels. We all know the shortage in uranium with current market levels yet the potential within the industry the next decade alone is astronomical.

AGE is seeing insane volume the last few weeks and traders will trade - good on them if they do but don't forget the obvious fundamentals within the company and space as to why you're here if you have a long term view. For anyone that hasn't dug a little deeper into what a 47mil pound Samphire deposit alone will be worth at say $60m/pound i suggest you do that and you will be very pleased you have invested here. $60m per pound has been touted as a safe figure for mines to start becoming operational so that is just a base figure - there are plenty of experts who believe it will get much much higher than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $237.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $917.1K 14.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2668649 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 788247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ 7612288
Last updated 15.55pm 02/05/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.