AGE 1.89% 5.4¢ alligator energy limited

I agree, as you can see I still have confidence long term.Reason...

1. 4,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3561
    I agree, as you can see I still have confidence long term.

Reason I posted this was two fold - firstly, when share price increases, its all about how great U sector is, when it falls, instead of acknowledging that it may have challenges, its about excuses and conspiracy theory. Secondly, I have no problem, when someone is long and playing a long. But to not understand, and trying to undermine people who may play for short term (term you used was timing), especially trying to ridicule others is not a good thing. Some people do. I know they can get a lot of brownie points for that. Go to any thread and write - next day its going to moon, you will be very popular. Someone does lot of analysis and says it looks like short term its not looking good, even though you could be right, some try to ridicule you - which I felt was not right. Hence the tone of my post.

For last several weeks I have talked about two levels which I am watching for CCJ. First is 39, next 35. Its tantalising playing around 39 now. It needs to hold. Otherwise I won't be surprised if it gets to 35. So am watching carefully. Its still not out of the woods - danger of further fall is still there, but on a positive note, a correction type of drop has happened. So lets see where it goes next few days or weeks. My entry will be based on that. For long terms, maybe another snooze. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $208.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $649.9K 12.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 596870 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ 5187175
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.