MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

pointdexter,"Is it possible that the methane you recall powering...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    pointdexter,

"Is it possible that the methane you recall powering cars all those years ago was derived from surface gasification of coal rather than say extracted coal mine methane?"

Honestly, pointdexter I can't tell you. All I can remember is, that where they were getting the methane from, there were all these pipes and gate valves sticking out of the ground, As I said, it was a long time ago.

Next time I ring my brother over there, I will ask him. He is also the one who thought me how to drive, lol.

"I can only comment for ASX listed EPG who operate in France and Italy (because I have done the sums) ... if their GiP converts to reserves as per management guidance and my expectations, in just 2 projects they will produce enough coal bed methane to replace abt 10 to 15% of Russian gas imports into Europe for the next 3 to 4 decades. Its BIG business."

Gee, what would the Russians say??? Cutting/reducing their Monopoly?? Watch out for the ex KGB, which I now think, it is called the SSB????
    Am I wrong??

Cheers, Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.