RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Today we saw the release of an announcement which said we are...

1. 17,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1343
    Today we saw the release of an announcement which said we are dealing with 2 US children's hospitals which are ranked in the top-10 US Children's Hospitals.

Most importantly (for detective work) the Ann said both hospital Emergency Departments (ED) saw "in excess" of 60,000 patients annually.

Below is a link on the top-10 US children's hospitals & when you click in to each specific hospital it says their respective stats INCLUDING ED VISITS.

http://health.usnews.com/health-new...ens-hospitals-2016-17-honor-roll-and-overview

Using a little common sense & detective work, the hospital partners IMO are:

-  Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago (Ranked USA's 6th BEST Children's hospital with 61,767 ED Visits)

- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles (Ranked USA's 7th BEST Children's hospital with 64,742 ED Vists)

There are other hospitals on the list with many more than 60,000 ED Visits last year which qualifies due to the announcements wording of "at least 60,000 ED Visits", however I believe the numbers are only a little over 60,000 ED Visits.

For example if they were using a hospital with 60,000 visits & the other one was 100,000 visits they would have worded the Ann different in my view to highlight the epic level of patients.

Notwithstanding that 60,000 ED Visits per hospital is huge & these are very impressive hospitals across both the East & West coast of USA.

The geographical diversity across both coasts also makes a lot of sense & adds weight to my thoughts that these are the hospitals. This maximizes the exposure around the country. Our management team have done nothing but promote RAP to the best of their abilities & this is another way to do so - by spreading the studies across both coasts so there is media coverage across the entire country.

Clearly this is all IMO but this is how I'm reading the tea leaves.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.