ARU 3.13% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Yeah I agree. I use to work for the DoD years ago and have a...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Yeah I agree. I use to work for the DoD years ago and have a pretty good idea how they prefer to do business. Obviously, in an ideal world for them this would never of been an issue because an American mine would just supply it. However, after what happened in 2011 and Molycorp they don’t want to have to give constant financial welfare to a usa mine to keep it alive because whose budget is that coming out of ya know.

The next option for them is to find an ally with a company. That naturally takes them to Lynas, but with them having put their plant in Malaysia, who happens to be inside Chinese sphere of influence, it doesn’t exactly solve the problem.

If Lynas setup a stage one plant that took out the radiation before shipping product to Blue Line then maybe. I dunno if Lynas would then need to buyout someone like NTU and design it for exactly what the DoD needs or what.

I find it difficult to believe Lynas can afford to take on such an endeavor at the moment. I also question that blue Line would build a plant in Texas just for the DoD while at the same time us congress authorized the oxides for purchase outside USA, which would then allow USA defense contractors the ability to choose between companies thus, taking what tiny market share there would be from them & then Blue Line wanting “financial assistance” for national security reasons to keep the plant open.

It would seem to me that based on what they are mostly needing that they would go with Arafura.

IMHO, if Arafura builds it, they (the USA DoD & defense contractors) will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $273.9K 1.759M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 6006409 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1506230 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.