sure. I’ll try really hard to help you but by now I’m thinking...

1. 17,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

sure. I’ll try really hard to help you but by now I’m thinking that your analytical skills - whatever they might be - do not include language and meaning.

I suspect that's why you're finding some of my comments confronting

when you write a sentence that says “you are finding…” you are ascribing something to me. You are not asking if I find it confronting - which would have meant you had to be open to my answer. You are not stating that my comments suggest to you that I find it confronting and then asking if you are correct in that. And you are not even using empathy which might go something along the lines of “some people find my comments confronting and then seeking understanding “

my robust comments are actually a result of my frustration that over and over again I have tried to state my thoughts on the violence and you have repeatedly misrepresented what I say. Like everyone in the end it becomes tedious and annoying

I am sure you can make comments about me You’ve already made some and I’m sure there are plenty more. I ve responded more then once to your comment that it’s not about you or me.

it’s not but if you continually misrepresent what I have said or think or claim I think something that I do not then you have invited a response and made it personal.

I don’t even think you recognise that. It’s not just me. It’s towards others who disagree with you as well.

Btw nobody has defended Netanyahu I think but they face debated your version of events and your version of history. If it’s not about you then surely you can be open to understanding why they think that. But instead you just keep going on like a cracked record in what oks distinctly like an attempt to talk people into submission

as I said in a prior post that is not wildly different from the behaviour of the Israelis of Hamas. It just doesn’t involve guns and rockets

as to whether the debate should be about anything that too is your view but you cannot force it on others. They will say what they want to say

if you are interested in values etc then why don’t you ask questions. You may just find that what is at issue is not a difference in values but a difference in how events are perceived, in an understanding of cause and in solutions.

one day you might try that approach.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.