VMT 0.00% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

v-day or d-day, page-48

1. 40 Posts.
    Gotta

The only camp I sit in is to make some money out of vmt.

I don't speak for Russell or Tony so can only suggest you ask them yourself.

Check with Trev on who has been selling he has daily access to the updated share register. Or if you want a copy for yourself contact Shannon (for $275.00 you can get a copy and work it out for yourself.)

The problem is the Company is losing $$$$ the Qtrly is a piece of schnitel no numbers whatsoever to back anything up.

How many Electric sccoter were sold in the qtr ? How many scooter sent to Vietnam? How many of both manufactured ?

There must be serious doubt about the finance from the Bank of China otherwise is was suppose to be a simple tick off. Can you explain why the finance is not available? or check with Trev.

I know Trev organised the last lot of finance for $5m which also didn't materialise.

Whats wrong is a lack of management and information flowing from the company. Yet amazingly you continue to support the current management. In time you will realise we have all been sold the story for years but even today we don't seem to be able to produce enough scooters out of the factory.

Last update I thought we were focusing on B2B and OEM business now we have appointed another 12 Distributors. I am sorry but until we can get some hard core numbers from the management and some idea where the business is going I don't see any joy for anybody.

If it was the AFL I think i would put the substitute jacket on current management and call on the sub.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.335K 10.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 55192 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 66416 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.