ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Sad to hear the news of Graeme's passing. His passion for the...

1. 4,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Sad to hear the news of Graeme's passing.

His passion for the analytical mindset to uncover and understand opportunities in the micro cap space, but also share his thoughts and wisdom, often coming with criticism was selfless. He often inspired many trying to find their way to dig deeper and understand the fundamental meaning of such information and the opportunity it presented.

He was a substantial contributor to the ADN, NAV and RAC forums over the years with quality content to be considered., making light work of the noise these threads often presented. For me and possibly a few others, he enabled strong conviction to be had in ADN back in the 1c days before the monster run to the 40c+ mark.

Whilst he was a staunch believer in the potential long-term value of these companies, I hope for his and his family's sake he was able to cash in some chips when times were good to enjoy some of the fruits of his labour - time spent analyzing every detail of these companies.

For those that didn't know he went by another name on Twitter - Ambulatus to avoid much criticism -

Rest in peace Graeme.

Cheers

Note - my sentiment is incorrect. I don't own any ADN, nor have a buy view on the stock. Edit function won't let me update it.
    Last edited by 13th: 16/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $12.58K 794.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36510 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2478797 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.