PAR 10.9% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Whole heartedly agree GreatMinds, Paradigm have had all the...

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Whole heartedly agree GreatMinds, Paradigm have had all the ducks in a row thus far and they have provided great confidence for us as shareholders to also be confident in their ability to plan and execute each step forward until Zilusol is readily available on market world wide.
    The future after that is just as compelling with 2000+ Indications to work on and my comments above are in relation to the stark historic evidence that the drug works safely at all required levels plus for OA.
    The investment case imo opinion is absolutely overwhelmingly compelling and I have never come across such a situation in all my years of sharemarket investment, admittedly some pretty poor choices.
    So I could still be wrong however one almost needs a pretty vivid imagination to explain good enough reasons for Zilusol to fail? At the AGM management also commented regards a strategic meeting this month for directors to nut out exactly what variables constitute a best deal for PAR with big Pharma.
    I think we have mentioned here already that IP is also extremely important in the deal, not just a huge financial kicker plus % so very confident that doubt will largely be mitigated upon signing.
    Maybe a financial shock could wreak havoc for awhile but that would be a great chance to buy more for those in need but end of the day it is another base covered

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.025(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.0¢ $260.9K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28806 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 39899 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.