G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I know its not complex. However you are struggling, you are...

1. 22,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I know its not complex. However you are struggling, you are still incorrect and have made more errors.
    You need to learn to read properly.
    There is nowhere that says "overall inventory" has reached 405,000 cts
    There is also nowhere that says "overall inventory" is now going to tender
    I agree ALL the special stones cut & uncut are in the total inventory, but the polished ones will NOT be sold next week.

In todays news, they say "Inventory to be OFFERED" is 405,000, there is no mention of OVERALL inventory.
    In the middle of the second page CJ says.. "The 405k inventory FOR the maiden tender" Still no mention of OVERALL inventory, here he is simply describing the contents of the tender.
    Also you may wish to note they confirm again in this announcement that the cut and polished rubies will NOT be sold. On the first page , in the first paragraph of the non=bold writing it says "Total of 405,00 cts to its maiden ROUGH ruby tender. If there was cut and polished stones in the tender they would describe it that way, just like they use to before they changed their strategy and decided to sell ONLY rough rubies.

Show me anywhere that MUS says overall inventory is 405,000 cts. If you can i'll never post again, the FACTS are that we haven't been told what the overall inventory is.

http://www.mustangresources.com.au/irm/PDF/2528_0/Mustangtotake405000caratstoitsMaidenTender

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.