G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @Fishinnick, A bit hard to give any OVERALL inventory, at any...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @Fishinnick,

A bit hard to give any OVERALL inventory, at any point, as it is a moving target daily.

From the announcement today, INVENTORY, is being held back for the next auction, and as you pointed out this is sensible in a previous post.

At a guess, the OVERALL inventory as of the announcement was probably in excess of 450,000 carats, but they have announced what they are selling at the auction, as there has to be a cut off point to get it ready for auction, and the rest will go to the next auction.

What is included, special etc, we aren't to know as that is the ruby market, and we will get the average carat price after the auction, and announced on Tuesday.

I guess you want the certainty of knowing the average price and other information, which the ruby market won't allow. So I suggest you invest, or not now, but I guess with your constant questions, you want a sure thing. Understand, that isn't possible yet in the ruby market.

I guess you won't be happy after the auction either, as not enough information, so this is probably not the place you need to be.

I am guessing you don't bet on horses either, so take this with a grain of salt, as I am one of those once a year betters on the Melb Cup, Nakeeta might be a chance. In life I have found if you ignore serendipity, you have lost the advantage.

If you want the known answers before you start, then you will never venture to far, as you need to trust in your own judgement, and in this arena, on very balanced and extensive research efforts, which oddly enough, has been provided free of charge on HC to a very detailed level.

In the end, if you aren't happy with the answers, then don't invest. Simple. Might I suggest, as you have all the information available, please make a decision, and give it a break on HC. Thanks.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.