RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Valuing ResApp Health, page-37

1. 6,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    OK so Pfizer will pay USD $11.6 billion for an approved treatment for migraine headaches eh? They think that they can acquire RAP for 1/165th of that sum? It works out around USD $1.1 billion for RAP at Taurean7's fair value figure. Line up the potential of RAP in the short/medium term against the merits of a migraine headache treatment...
    I just had a thought...why not get the mainstream media who announced the $100 million bid for RAP by Pfizer to print the story about the massive swing to a RAP Shareholder No Vote. Will make a great story with everyone contributing as a group to the letter and incl. Taurean7's value assessment too...That will signal to the financial world and investing public what the real situation really is! The Shareholders of ResApp Health gather together to prevent Pfizer takeover from succeeding! (Headline) The media will love it and create momentum and hype...interviews with shareholders etc...lets keep the snowball rolling. My goodness I haven't ever seen anything as cool as that assessment from Taurean7...I suspect maybe a barrister...just my hunch!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.