TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Vanadium news, page-101

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    That's the dream reddeer, probably why most of us LTH's are still here. I too am bullish long term. With possible future share buy-backs, the sky's the limit.
    Was thinking more short/medium term, with 'coming years' referring to the next few years. A 50c/$1B+ MC Co. is possible even by then. Does need the perfect Fluorite, Vanadium/VFB, Sumitomo storm though (with Sandover being the wildcard). Demand for Vanadium (and supply) still unknown in this timeframe but as always it looks promising...

China has a massive pipeline of VFB installations and are increasing their rebar V standards again. If they become nett importers, the long awaited V price appreciation will be on in earnest. We don't want any crazy unsustainable spikes like last time (bringing in coal stone producers and Niobium substitution) to possibly stymie VFB uptake. Wouldn't be surprised if Chinese steel mills start stockpiling now while prices are low. With no new meaningful supply coming online, prices should rise. None of the Oz V hopefuls are really bankable at current prices, however smart countries like Japan need security of supply and will look to partner early with friendly nations. Let's hope they have deep pockets.

Long road ahead but good time to be a TIVAN holder, now that hope and optimism has returned, just need the Fluorite and Vanadium thematics to play out favourably.
    I hope all our long suffering SH's are still here to reap the rewards.
    A big thanks to GW and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $15.10K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164765 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 631928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.