OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

very thin , page-9

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

J,

the management strategy is the right one in my view. why give away shares to grafters like us to ultimately depress the umc share price when they can hang on and wait for jorc, railway agreements etc etc and pull $5-10+ a share out of a chinese company looking to have a say in where umc's ore ends up. what will they do with the cash is the next question ... ??? new exploration or new production in NT perhaps; but damn right they would then return some capital to shareholders .... just imagine, on that sort of umc pricing many of us could be free carried after that distribution alone ....

As for the current situation .... I am very confident that thx will continue to creep up, but must admit im at a loss as to why the sp disconnect insofar as thx's other projects .... management has been very clear that they see copernicus as a profitable operation from day one ... so considering all the infrastructure etc has been paid for its amazing there is no value reflected in share price ...

oppies remain good buyin for leverage into a share that looks as god as any to double in next 12 months. and that may be selling it short of the planets align.

here's a thought though ... what if thx had a perfect storm of IO price rises, Uranium price rises and nickel recovering lost ground. wow! all bases covered.

enjoying the banter guys ... management will hopefully join our spruiking in due course. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $542 91.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 28833840 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 34476520 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.