SPL 0.00% 9.8¢ starpharma holdings limited

There is so much wrong with your below statement but rather than...

1. 9,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803

There is so much wrong with your below statement but rather than get technical I'll just say you are using confirmatory statements that don't have facts to back em up.

Viraleze did not stop covid . " effective in stopping covid in vaccinated over 45year olds with study Main endpoint". They still had covid as that is what allowed participation in trial and then viral load was measured and participants who took viraleze who were over 45 years old had a lesser progression at some confidence interval . That should lead to shorter infection , lesser side affect according to the ones they measured etc etc

Looking at sales numbers from LLoyds website - we know that website had issues IMO - it was a OK measure to see change in demand that may lead you to predict a trend but very wary about numbers shown

As for advertising - ahhh I wouldn't be so quick - can you please tell me some products that are labelled and directed at only over 45 YO that are successful?

Your p number I will just leave for others .........................................

"Wow
    I hope Starpharma is able to advertise now in UK EU NZ HK Vietnam Indonesia India etc with this info about a successful covid and flu treatment which in human trials was 98.3% (p=0.017) effective in stopping covid in vaccinated over 45year olds with study Main endpoint
    TV MEDIA AND SM adverts should help Sales. Remember how when LloydsPharmacy was closing supermarket branches- Viraleze sales reached over 2000 a day - now there are study facts to back that up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $17.22K 172.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75715 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 59 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.