SPL 2.04% 10.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

What was the exact result of the appeal? sucess failure more...

1. 9,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    What was the exact result of the appeal? sucess failure more info required - what timeline?
    I am not sure what dates or response times are relevant as not sure what process and stage SPL is actually in?
    All we seem to have heard is that a lodgment was to happen in December after appeal 12 months ago? - no idea of content and exactly what for?
    Was it in support of appeal for final decision or was it in support of application now boundaries have been formally defined by appeal ( assuming appeal is actually concluded?)
    So little information from SPL I am not sure after so many years and It is so opaque when company has not provided any clear information IMO.

Cheryl has a real task to clarify quite a few things IMO and change communication style. I don't expect lots of detail but I think that quarterly every "on foot" item should be referenced as to what stage it is up to and possible timelines - ie next response date / deadline etc. List em out clearly so shareholders can see when changes happen and where in the process they are up to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $41.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $18.37K 184.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1544 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 90000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.