SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

I've been trying to work out what kind of sales numbers we've...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I've been trying to work out what kind of sales numbers we've been getting from Viraleze and some kind of projected sales.
    The company seems to hold this kind of information close to it's chest.

Some of this might already have been raised by others, but I haven't been too diligent reading every HC post.

Would welcome any input or improvements to my estimations.

Here are the breadcrumbs that I've been able to find:

2021 Full year: $1.8 million in product sales, royalty, and research revenue
    2021 Dec 1/2 year: $1,819,000 product sales, royalty, and research revenue (Additional note: "VIRALEZE™ sales to Vietnam a majorcontributor to revenue for the year.")
    2022 Full year: $4.7million in product sales, royalty, and research revenue

While the above doesn't just include Viraleze I'm guessing that the main increase above is Viraleze sales.

So I'm going to take a wild guess and say maybe $3-4m for Viraleze sales.

Do I have any actual sales figures to back that up? Actually the answer is... maybe.
    I found something saying as of 5 December 2022 their have been > 500,000 units sold (and I'm going to go out on a limb and say < 1million).
    https://www.ashfordstpeters.nhs.uk/images/depts/research/NasalSprayInformationDec2022.pdf

It looks like the pricing around the world might vary a bit, but that puts revenue at about $4-$8 per bottle.

Also it does look like sales are increasing and we are finally starting to see some active marketing in a country
    Here's the latest I've found from Hong Kong:

With sales seemingly rising anyway, if we get a good result from the new Viraleze trial, is it possible we might see Viraleze actually making a profit in the next 12-24 months?

Up-rampers/Down-rampers (or maybe some balanced opinions???) over to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.