SPL 2.04% 10.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Oh dear"viraleze success in the real world" What a load of crap...

1. 9,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    Oh dear
    "viraleze success in the real world" What a load of crap -did you forget a question mark? - we have no idea- What a pointless thread yet again- get some perspective

Just a reminder

Viraleze has been successful in the lab against every single variant that was tested

Viraleze has been in a first in human trial for safety and there has been no serious adverse effects Small short safety trial only testing adverse reaction with very short follow up - top of my head was it 30 in group- ho hum? How long ago was it? Ho Ho Hum

Viraleze has been tested in the lab for pre and post covid infections and has been found to reduce viral load In the Lab!!!

Starpharma has been selling Viraleze under license multiple tens of thousands or possibly hundreds of thousands of units in the global market for last 2 years and the anecdotal evidence for preventative and protection has been overwhelmingly positive Just how much has been sold no one knows apart from assuming Vietnam orders were all sold and UK reversing out unsold stock when it was withdrawn

We will have the results shorly
    Why is it taking so long. Who knows. We can only speculate. Maybe the data was brilliant and there was enough information to expand the results to indications for RSV, Influenza A&B etc etcseriously - not the way it works IMO?????

So truth is a small study in humans forced on SPL in UK as mandatory follow up to continue sale that took a longer than I expected time to recruit for is IMO delayed in analysis of results and we have no idea of said results . As usual best shareholders and observers can hope for is a change in communication detail and style IMO. As commented before I hope the human trial results are suitable for MHRA however IMO I have doubt due to trial they will do much else.

Interesting reading the trial structure of Biosure - Covixyl Human trial it was done when many posters here said a trial on humans couldn't be done etc etc back in 2021-22 during covid.

Last edited by Teddyward: 22/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $41.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $18.37K 184.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1544 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 90000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.