SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

I understand your sentiment Woody but this is a scattergun...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I understand your sentiment Woody but this is a scattergun approach and even if many shareholders sent off numbers of emails it is still unlikely that any of them would get close to the same target. The Goverment is too preoccupied with the next election and the TGA , Health Minister , Covid coordinators etc are all surrounded by brick walls , You will be lucky to get to the minions let alone the bureaucrats that engulf them.

I would suggest a more targetted approach where everyone emails say the shadow health minister. He is the one that will be receptive to any issue that can make it hot for the Govt.particularly in relation to covid ineptitude. Highlight the workers who are "Furloughed" thru close contact or who have cotracted the virus. Emphasize the occupational health and safety benefits to workers and patients. Keeping air crews in the air , keeping freight moving, maintaining the economy safeguarding the health system, allowing compromised people to protect themselves. covid positive health workers who are being forced back to work etc. There is just so much meat here for an active opposition minister/ party.

Australian research company with funding provided by the Australian Govt. with a proven profilactic which can safeguard ordinary Australians but denied to them by bureaucracy.

My point is ....dont try to spead the message thinly but get all SPL SH to send a message to the same target and demand that they take aim at the govt. on this issue.

Fastrak

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.