VMM 17.4% $1.22 viridis mining and minerals limited

@Cpt Quartz,Good video Cpt Quartz,Most investors and traders...

1. 961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    @Cpt Quartz,

Good video Cpt Quartz,

Most investors and traders (including myself) of exploration companies need some assistance in assessing company announcements IMO.

I liked the Auger abbreviation explanation and hopefully you keep educating your audience with some geological terminology explanations!
    Even a rough / layman's terms description would be good for each one so the viewer's knowledge develops with each video.

Your video on VMM is reassuring for many investors, however, it would be awesome if you could make video's immediately (or up to a few days) after a company makes a significant discovery.
    Many people buy stocks on FOMO when they don't have an fully adequate understanding of the true geological nature.
    Just imagine reviewing WA1 and MEI's discovery days after they announced their initial discoveries! Nothing better than this IMO.

It's happening right now- E.g. RCR
    Here are my comments/ Questions early on, which I'm sure many will disagree with:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/another-pump-and-dump.7970447/?post_id=73548632
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/another-pump-and-dump.7970447/page-4?post_id=73550070

Random Question:
    Is there some type of ratio that can help predict/ determine what the upcoming REE Drilling grades will be based on surface sample grades?
    For example; If an IAC sampling program is showing surface samples of say 1,000 ppm, can one presume a rough figure for drilling ppm?

E.g. Could one estimate that 1,000ppm TREO on the surface may be roughly 2,500- 3,000 ppm say 5 metres down?
    I'm sure this would vary on many factors, however, even a very rough estimate would be helpful to a lot of people.

If the above is possible, can the same be calculated for other metals and minerals? Again, even the roughest guide would be helpful.

Here is a comment I made early on for TG6 as I couldn't understand why everyone was raving on about TG6's anomalous zone of around 60ppm Li:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6137/6137036-761f00f93ad921021fcd378a5a1892fd.jpg

Other Questions that I'm sure many would be asking are:

Nearology When is it a safe bet?
    REE, Li explorers etc Nearology (up-hill, down-hill from etc)
    E.g. Just because the Jnr's are down-hill from BRE, does it mean they will also reap high grades?

XRF: What elements and metals can be accurately measured via XRF devices? Companies use it for REE's now?

Topics:
    New areas currently under the radar E.g. I bet you knew about Brazil's REE potential, but many (myself included) caught on late.
    Do you know of any potential new areas around the world that may soon be on the hype?

Association of metals, minerals etc: Is there a way of predicting future discoveries based on what an explorer is finding.

Geological tools to predict companies like WA1 etc:
    These are just my thoughts, but IMO, there would be nothing better than to be able to predict and guide an investor/ trader (geologically) well before the stock rockets!!!

Many of your viewers will be dreamers that need a reality check, but maybe you can make the occasional life-changing dream come true ?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.180(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $77.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.25 $1.08 $543.8K 461.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2588 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.