SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Vivagel BV treatment and prevention, page-9

1. 12,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Edny

"The relevant part to this thread is the implication is that SPL is manufacturing the product (Fleurstat)"

The CEO has stated manufacturing costs are minimal in the scheme of things. I would suggest cents to produce per unit

As already commented by other posters - Starpharma will receive up front payments for formulation of BV gel from the global and regional distributors

Smart

Not having to pay anything for developing drugs with big pharma's

I just want to highlight one of the comments made by Chairman at last AGM

The successful clinical results this year for our VivaGel® and DEP® products delivered compelling data and have gained the attention of partners and investors alike. This attention is likely to accelerate further as more companies understand the multiple benefits of our dendrimer platform technology.

I could not agree more...... with thousands of oncology clinical trials being conducted at any one time globally.....and with Starpharma's drug delivery technology potentially relevant to at least 75% of these drugs.....a lot more pharma's will lean forward and put their hands out to collaborate....like AstraZeneca and 2 undisclosed antibody drug conjugate partners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.