SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Vivagel marketing

1. 2,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    I have, for some time, been trying to keep an eye on what is happening in Europe. A simple search for "Betafem BV" doesn't work terribly well because Google filters out many of the results which are outside your region (or language). Australians do see the Amazon entries, which might have something to do with Amazon's relationship to Google.

So I tried changing the Google locality search preferences and started with Germany again using "Betafem" as the search term, I found nothing, but then discovered that in Europe it is sold as Betadine BV gel. Using Betadine I got three results (Dr Mario's, Hermes Arzneimittel GmbH , Apotal.de)

I got nothing for France using the french term "Vaginose bactérienne"

I got nothing for Spain using the Spanish term "Vaginosis bacteriana"

There does seem to be web activity in the Czech Republic, Sweden and Denmark.

It does seem that the Amazon exclusive in the UK is only the UK and I imagine that Amazon will ship anywhere in Europe. I think this exclusive deal ended on 12 July.

Hard to say what is appearing in European pharmacies and I am unsure as to the mail order position of such businesses. Unlike Australia where local pharmacies could mail anywhere.

Not a very conclusive search, but do not expect a heap of revenue in the quarterly, on the basis that its hard to find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $210.8K 2.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30408 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 3523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.