VKA 0.00% 0.8¢ viking mines limited

VKA potential

1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Viking mines recently acquired the First Hit gold project which is located 150km North West of Kalgoorlie in the Eastern Goldfields, WA.
    It includes a mine, infrastructure and 28km tenements (some of which still under application) outside the existing mine area there is numerous clearly defined exploration targets that have been untested by modern exploration techniques. Access to the project is by an all-weather road maintained by the shire of Menzies.
    The mine is within 50km of Ora Bandas mill and up to 6 mills within relative proximityThe resource at the mine stands at 180,000 tones at 23.6 g/t (136koz) the original owners mined 30,830 oz so over 105koz at 23.6 g/t before any further drilling is done.
    A gravity survey has been completed now they are commencing a 2,500 Diamond Drilling program drilling 11 holes and also a 6,000m regional Air Core drilling program as the existing resource is open in all directions.
    Top 20 holders own 65% of float and Top 100 holders own 90%In the last two weeks the vendor of the project has increased their holdings buying an extra $339,423 worth and now own 10.14% of the company. The people who know the project better than anyone else buying that much is a bullish sign to me.
    Recent CEO appointment Julian Woodcock having nearly 20 year’s experience in the exploration industry, with direct association to multimillion ounce discoveries for example the 2moz+ Invincible deposit at St Ives.
    The company also has other assets two coal and three other gold projects that they are in the process of trying to sell. They are in a court case in regards to the Akoase gold project where they are owed 3 million USD. Selling of their assets and resolving the court case aren’t guaranteed but provide further upside if they receive the cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1373749 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 235000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.