VMM 3.03% 68.0¢ viridis mining and minerals limited

Next few months are tick box exercises for instos. My...

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 522
    Next few months are tick box exercises for instos. My understanding is many won't touch stocks under a certain market cap, or those that don't have certain conditions met (MRE, Scoping Study etc). The instos will drive the price here IMO.

News flow from CEO:
    1. Cupim South drilling results (tomorrow is my guess). These will be great IMO and add a lot of tonnage
    2. VMM MRE
    3. MEI's scoping study next month
    4. MREC news from work with ANSTO
    5. Updated MRE
    6. VMM scoping study with the addition of the downstream refining aspect

From what I gather next month MEI likely to prove they are the lowest cost producer of concentrate outside China as per scoping study. This will be a big deal for VMM. Then add in the downstream refining aspect and its hard to see how VMM won't have better numbers than MEI? What's that downstream refining going to do to the NPV...30% increase? The refining aspect will be a bolt on addition. Obviously comes with additional capex but will move VMM down the value chain, keeping VMM outside of China, with no reliance on finding offtake partners in Europe to accept the concentrate (e.g. MEI recently signed a MOU with Neo Performance Metals). Seems like a big deal to me that the market isn't sold on yet?

Rare earth prices are also low, if we see an uptick then whats that going to do to the share price?

Anyway, those are some rambling thoughts. $3 commentary is surely shortsighted?

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.020(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $44.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 68.0¢ 66.0¢ $9.177K 13.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8660 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.