ADN 2.94% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Voting time, page-84

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    sorry I didn’t address ur short cover nonsense. a blind man can see this is being propped and kept around this sp.I’d guess that the cr price has been decided and quantum agreed upon “in principle” but they are reluctant to pull the trigger just to keep the lights on. They want to link it to something more meaningful. quick maths tells u that once they REALLY ACTUALLY pay the environmental bond , long lead time items because clearly these aren’t done and other items, cash goes to well under $10M - probably $8M odd
    there’s a reason why they used quotation marks when they said the long lead time items were “ordered”, don’t usually need quotation marks around that word with that statement. It’s well understood. if it’s ordered it’s ordered. If it’s not it’s not.
    and certainly if you were to use them around a word like that and in that context where making a claim, for transparency, you’d now describe for the reader what you meant. Because clearly u don’t mean long lead time items have been ordered - or the quotation marks are redundant. but there was no further explanation as to what that meant, was there?
    that’s pretty vague don’t u think?

long lead time items are “ordered”

then u all have to guess what that means?evidenced by all the rest of the nonsense guesses as to what that statement actually meant.(except soz - he’s right) but even he stopped short of telling it how it is.
    why does the reader / SH continually have to guess as to what’s going on here?it’s either continually by accident, or it’s by design.
    which one do u think it is?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $54.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $99.15K 5.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7696090 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1809188 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 2870651
Last updated 15.03pm 16/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.