VRX 5.41% 3.5¢ vrx silica limited

The above discussion was about employing more people which I see...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    The above discussion was about employing more people which I see as counter productive for all the reasons stated.

What Im not doing is defending any recent events.
    I recently (at 32c) recommended VRX to family and friends, so going to 19.5c the way it did & why was not just an egg on my face but the whole b&%$ chook shed.
    Like most have said on here - the basics havent changed. But perceptions sure have and Ive not seen this many angry people since our 7 month suspension (2017). Ive calmed down now but the family hasnt.

Re some of your points;
    Offtakes - Business Contract, confidential, basically irrelevant & impossible to know until we have a mining Permit.
    Enviro Stuffup - VRX looked careless and incompetent to the whole ASX. embarrasing. Illegal if that was a setup which I doubt.
    Selling shares to Euro Investor - well they could have used the 10% Allocation, and diluted us.I wouldnt pay 40/ 50c so we cant expect Insto's to pay more.
    Communication - Bruce has to live and function with the fact that VRX Shareholders are very good with research and he needs to keep out in front with everything or it will blow up like this EPA notice. There is a lot of stuff he shouldnt divulge for strategic reasons of not helping the competition.
    Supervision and keeping in line - Thats exactly what a BoD Chairman is for. If people feel strongly about it they should contact him. Offtake Partners and Financiers dont care about shareholders.

Thing is, Bruce is who we have, (and I dont want a newbie), if you tick off VRX's progress hes done a good job with the exception of timelines and comms which have been off for as long as I can remember.

LOL bit like my kids, cant change them either

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $21.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.2¢ $16.69K 495.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 216352 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 73017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.