SFX 3.33% 31.0¢ sheffield resources limited

I would be very interested in comments from HotCopper denizens...

1. 205 Posts.
    I would be very interested in comments from HotCopper denizens who are experienced geophysicists, geologists or prospectors as to how they see the results of the SFX VTEM survey so far.

Sheffield are saying that the results that they published represent an initial analysis, and that they are doing more analysis. I commend them for showing the results and initial interpretation so quickly. And so far as I can see, the anomalies that they have focused on look interesting indeed.

As an amateur, I would like to make another couple of observations/questions. Sheffield suggest that the prominent NE/SW trending conductivity feature in the northern part of the survey area could represent palaeodrainage. That could be the case. But we shouldn't forget that faulting can cause brecciation, weathering and erosion leading to the recessed features that become drainage. In this environment any faulting that is in some way related to the Nova features might be worth investigating further.

Second, there is a subdued EM anomaly at 511750E, 6446200N that appears to be associated with a magnetic low, surrounded by mag highs. Some forms of mineralisation do appear as mag lows reflecting alteration effects. Worth a look?

I hope that the other companies doing VTEM in the area (I think that MAT, BUX, and AAQ have said that they are doing VTEM surveys) release their results in a similar fashion to SFX.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $169.5K 538.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2833 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 69093 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.