VTI 0.00% 13.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Peddling - Utter Rubbish! Look back to my original post, and you...

1. 71 Posts.
    Peddling - Utter Rubbish! Look back to my original post, and you will find that my main point was to invite those who haven't researched 'Virotec' and 'Bauxsol' through various search engines, to do so. They would clearly see the change in the level of recognition worldwide.
    That is not peddling, but what Duty and others do is continual sniping and downramping. That is why there were no VTI posts for two weeks this month - everyone is sick of the cr*p issued by those who have no interest in investing in this stock. Is sabotage their aim?
    I admit that I have been badly hurt by the company's failure to gain positive revenue, as I have been an investor since 14/3/00. However I still believe they have accomplished a great deal, and will crack into the big time before long. I have a couple of days ago bought enough to average down by 14c, so I at least have more conviction and guts than those who have no involvement beyond their negative sniping. And I don't post anywhere near all that I know for that very reason.

Nowings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 22466 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 9939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.