WA Lockdown, page-140

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    For the cost of THREE stupid useless French submarines we are intent on wasting so many billions on. We could have a national system of diverting water from swollen northern rivers down to central and southern Australia. We would be the greatest food source on the planet. I have no doubt at all. I have seen what other, smarter, countries have done with water.

That said, those submarines - the French ones that will never, ever, in a hundred years, eventuate. Politicians - they know they fkd Australia, senior military - they also know it was a joke on the taxpayer. It is a lie they foisted on us, it started out as a small lie, but it has grown grossly and annually. I just want you to know that the far superior Japanese alternative, latest Soryu class, has been launched, and like a Toyota, Mazda, etc it works and it works superbly. It is a fantastic and capable submarine, We would likely have our first one later this year or early 2022 at the latest. With more to quickly follow - if we were smart enough to order them. The French one - after we spend 20-30 billion disgusted, we WILL walk away from - no submarines, just another sh!t defence incompetent trashing of tens of billions. They are experts at wasting money.. We could have bought the far better Japanese model, equipped with the best of US, Japanese weapon and surveillance systems for far less. The latest price I have seen for the amazing Soryu class is $480 million, each. for the Japanese Navy Even if it was modified to Australian specs - what are talking $800-1000 million. Anyone wondering why we allow such idiots to fk Australia - particularly when we have an existential enemy to the north of us (ie China). Write your MP and Senators now. This French abortion is a joke, we want want the best, Japanese (unless we grow gonads and go Virgina class nuclear from the US) and we want the Australian government to provide it, I don't care whose retirements are affected. Dear Australian government - you are with us - or selling us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.