WAF 2.81% $1.47 west african resources limited

WAF chart, page-173

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Interesting close today. Massive volume trading.

Volume all day till 3:59 was 3.54million shares traded for $3 million.

Auction saw in just 10 minutes over 3.35million shares traded for $2.83million.

Gold hit a 2 month low.
    WAF hit a 2 YEAR low.
    Not normal and higher volume says someone is playing this and us.

I bought a very small amount of shares today that took over 20 tiny hits to fill. Ridiculous trading.
    Games a foot. Just waiting for some sort of news now.

Anyway cannot sell at these levels and no use complaining if you want/need to continue to hold.
    OR maybe some on here like (xxxxxxxx) have tried to trade a swing that has yet to come - so really bad trading outcome - cause WAF continues to drop each day. Bad luck I guess. But no use spewing out your frustration on here cause of it.

ME. Just accumulating and each day sees a lower buy price. Not happy with these red days but just part of the bigger picture.
    She will go up.
    Forget charts. Forget logic. this is being controlled and when "THEY" let her go, she will realise sane prices once more.

Making money. Nice Gold reserves. Low PE. Another mine to come. Yes we may get debt. Yes location is shite. We know all this.
    So knowing all this and this crazy price drop, one can hold, buy or bite the bullet and sell.
    These prices are insane. Shite really. But hey, long term should be ok biggrin.png.

Just thoughts, no advise. Have a great weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.040(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.668B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.48 $1.44 $1.692M 1.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 24651 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 42565 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.