BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

wakey wakey rau holders, page-11

1. 8,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "as i've stated numerous times over the last few years,i'll never post again if rau ever get around to bringing 1 project to start up"

Come on now sirdean. Don't be too rash! lol !

So that is both you and Ctindale who will never post again if RAU get to having one operation into production.
    Oh well I suppose you will make the most of your self appointed time before 2011 start-up.

There are any number of small mining or oil explorers whose share prices rise and fall as market whims affect them. And in some cases as some traders manipulate prices on speculation.
    It is not just RAU.

To hint heavily that someone close to the company manages these patterns is rather unfair and as I have said before, if you really honestly believe that then you have the opportunity to lodge your concerns sirdean with asic.

But, as I say, you can observe similar things happening with any number of speculative stocks that have prospects.

No one objects to a contrary opinion provided it is based on truth and does not distort or twist information that is available.

For example your comments about the conference and information tour represents your interpretation of what was involved. You may be correct. But you could be wrong.

But whether you are right or wrong does not really matter in the overall scheme of things. If it was deemed necessary to undertake such move in the interests of furthering the venture and helping the eventual success of raising the finance then so be it.
    Sometimes you have to spend money to make money. At least the RAU team are not going to die wondering and saying "what if?????"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.