BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hey do not worry about comments from anyone - make up your own...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Hey do not worry about comments from anyone - make up your own mind and take in all of the information

I think it is a positive announcement as it is good for the financers and brokers to have met locals, visited site and be aware of social and political issues.

Re the costs mentioned to do so I reckon that you will find that some would have paid for the trip themselves like the Pattersons rep and that the cost of airfares are not that expensive - may be $20,000 to $30,000 would have easily covered the trip and that includes to and from Canada for the presentation as well the people going to Bolivia - but sometimes Sirdean does not quite get his/her figures right.

My guess is that Sirdean likes what he sees and is trying to down ramp the projects so he can get shares at a cheaper price and he/she certainly keeps a close eye on the RAU Hotcopper thread

If you go around most of the threads on hotcopper there are plenty of people around that do not own shares and down ramp stocks - and it is a public forum so there is not much anyone can do

Go you good thing and I am still accumulating - and yes it is a speculative stock and yes there is some risk - but go you good thing

Hoges in wet wet Darwin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.