GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Wallstreetbets, page-64

1. 13,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8404
    The issue, afaict, is the “intent”, and proving that intent.
    The BEOT will simply claim that there was no intent to manipulate prices or to encourage/force buying/selling by other parties...
    They will hide behind their BS, as usual.

What is needed, imo, to provide adequate evidence of this intent, is someone to extract admission of this intent by the individuals themselves, through recorded discussion about the practices and purpose. People love to brag. People love to brag about making money and “winning”. Surely, it would not be that difficult for the right investigative team to conduct an “evidence gathering”’exercise, over say the course of 6 months, to produce video proof and admission of the “intent”. Pointing to the trades and claiming intent will never go anywhere imo, but coupled with admissions, a real case could be built, imo.

Here’s an example of google executives bragging about their manipulation and control of information, and intent to control election outcomes. Video footage. This sort of thing, proving intent, not just by one person, but many, could be the kind of evidence required...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

Imagine “confessions” from 30 or 40 of the big boys about their blatant market manipulation being presented to a court.... surely that would expose the BS and actually force some response..? And I’m not talking about just getting those individuals fired or whatever, I mean exposing a corrupt system that waves the middle finger to the law, and actually having something done to reduce/stop this BS.

We all “know” it happens... those of us who watch the live price action see it regularly... but they are so smug because they “know” that they can always argue away their “intent” and get off unscathed.

Imo
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.