hello fellow investors...you are my peers now and I have nothing...

1. 220 Posts.
    hello fellow investors...you are my peers now and I have nothing to gain or lose from what i am about to say. Some posts here on HC are insinuating that the credit crisis is over and behind us. In last nights Budget the govmnt. has braced itself for the fallout overseas. Not for the damage past but for the damage to come. HC members can make up their own minds about that but from my own research i have found that the crisis in the US is now flowing right through the economies of the various states, the easiest example in how it works is that property values have fallen dramatically and so have the rates collected on these devalued properties sending local and state authorities in a downward spiral. I have never heard of cities filing for bankruptcy but this is happening in california the worlds fourth largest economy.Protect your own interests by being aware that this will catch up with us in 2008 - 2009...brace yourselves and if i could suggest...have gold in your portfolio. Regards....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.