MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

watch this run in the next few weeks, page-4

1. 89 Posts.
    All the pieces of the jig-saw puzzle are starting to fall in place.

With the ease of the Canadian raising, illustrates that other soph's see the unbelievable potential we have on our hands.

PNG has stability and an amazing upside, unlike the recent news of Mongolia wanting to revoke mining licences. PNG has produced over 6 million tonnes of copper since the mid 70's, thus Yandera has the potential to be the "company-maker"

If we can get anywhere near our "old daddy" Paladin in terms of future potential, my super fund will be super healthy.

A major re-rating is on the cards with a positive DFS in the coming months.

We are still flying under the radar at the moment. Once the market wakes up to the MGO story, the current share price will be a distant memory.

This now cashed up "off-spring" of Paladin is the real deal, imo. The sleeping giant will awaken.

George Soros does not invest in dogs.

My other copper play, PNA, has served me very well. MGO has the potential to surpass PNA in the short term. Having neighbours like Newcrest, Lihir, Rio, BHP etc is also a bonus. And will bring with it additional exposure to MGO.

The next 6 months will show if we are on the right track. Les and the boys are steering the ship well so far. Got back in @13c, and am in for the long haul. Like the story, the board, most important to me is George Soros.

Plenty of upside, but patience is essential.

Imo, patience will be rewarded.

As always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.