We have to stop the Government, page-81

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Reading this thread make me sad to be an Australian. It's all about me, it the governments, it communism, your playing politics

The facts are the virus is deadly,

But its not easily transmitted. It can be contained but it's obvious from this thread that we will not control it because people are too selfish to do what is needed for there fellow citizen.

It every one self isoldates for 6 weeks then every one with the virus will be known but I know we cant be trusted to do the right thing especially the younger members of society .

When you have to go out for food or your a essential worker wash your hand,disinfect as you go, wear gloves,keep the appropriate distance. It;s not hard. The virus is transmitted by touching surfaces which have the with virus so wash your hands, disinfect surfaces. be careful

I would also declare marshall law bring in the army and ensure no one is out who should not be . The problem is i dont trust my fellow citizen because they are just too selfish

You are not being asked to go to war and risk your life. All you have to do is stay at home

If everyone does the right thing the virus will be defeated in a short time,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.