GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

we want wifi!!!!

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    just perusing previous announcements and according to ann .on 14th feb 2012 free wifi service was to be "close to launch in coming weeks" that was quite a while ago, Surely just a simple update on how things are travelling with the launch of wifi would help to quell the nerves of patient shareholders..

i know GCN has been quite busy with other ventures , but with quite a few companies have signed up and are ready to advertise on this free wifi setup, it makes me think, how have they been coping with this hefty delay?

Have they put down a retainer fee so as to hold a spot on this network?I hope this gets sorted REAL SOON or one would think that the advertisers would possibly move on to other avenues of advertising.

Would just love an update at the moment so i can sleep at night knowing i havent put my hard earned into a frivolous venture.

might try to contact the advertisers involved next week to see if they have been kept up to date with the WIFI fiasco, because they are the telling factor at the moment in GCN making money. Just my opinion and thoughts but i just felt that wifi was beginning to fade away into the distance...
    NB.
    I still class GCN as a st buy at todays price as it has held up extremely well in this market. Charts arent giving us any hints at the moment though.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.