BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Perhaps ask the top 20 holders - that probably makes more...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Perhaps ask the top 20 holders - that probably makes more sense.

Suggest that rather than focusing on the negative things we know have happened in the past (the main one being a global drama that has majorly impacted some of the most reputable businesses in the world) they are more focused on the positive things that have also been happening - the array of global retailers on board, improvements to internal e-commerce systems (online store / app store), onboarding of 2nd manufacturer, product improvements (app, packaging), new products coming, Clean potential, cost of goods reductions, they talked to the growing size of the market... all significant improvements working in our favour. Plus the product is awesome. I have so much of it throughout my house (downlights, bulbs & strips) and it is unreal (clearly biased but I have no issues with it at all).

Business expenses have been reduced (while also reducing our cost to make the product), revenue still looks to be increasing, profit has improved. Right now we're trading at ~2x revenue. From what I can see the ONLY thing holding us back right now is potential supply issues due to semiconductors and we're sounding very close to having that issue behind us (if not already from this point on).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.