BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Coit, I feel ever part of you pain. But putting such a negative...

1. 2,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1929
    Coit, I feel ever part of you pain. But putting such a negative slang on everything is no good for you health or your wealth.

Let me make a few corrections to your post.

1. It was Richard, not Jim responsible for the error. He will be replaced in time, but was needed for the 4c and the 1/2 yearly. Top20 insisted on that.
    2. The 2 new finance people are not juniors. They are extremely experienced.
    3. How did you expect him to answer rude questions like: when will you be resigning?
    4. How can you ask him about future cap raises. Westpac and CBA cap raised in 2020. So to APT many other billion dollar companies..!!! I can tell you the chances of another cap raise in the future is 99.9%.
    4. Dave and Richard have not been taking a wage for 4 months. The executive on the board DO NOT GET PAID OR SHARES for being on the board. Only the non executives get shares. To this date, Dave paid for all the shares he owns. FACT.
    5. The error occurred. The business has to "move on". What you you prefer to happen? The value he lost with the SP drop envelops everybody else. For people to suggest that the revenue was deliberately inflated, are delusional. Why would anyone at the coy do that when they knew they would be found out within 3 months. PLUS, the entire BoD signed off on it. Despite the claims of some irate, recent, frequent posters.

Finally, the only people diluted by the cap raise are those who do not participate. That is why DM is putting in another $120k of his own finance.
    The Cap raise is approx 10% of the SoI. Investor who don't want to be diluted need to invest 10% more.

I know this post wont help you much, but in some way I hope in the future you can be less one eyed. The future starts today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.