weekend charting

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hello again

Wow what another fantastic week, last weekend i was calling for a retrace to set up the next leg, Noooooooo retrace, just kept powering along.
    Well dare i say a retrace early this week LOL, does it matter though as trading stocks there will always been an opportunity.
    Happy to admit i missed buying TLS, as i mentioned a few times i was prepared to wait for the first HSB ( see chart below )
    Anyway, feel free to post a chart and i hope you all had a great week and wish you continued success in the weeks ahead. If time permits i will post a few of the majors on respective threads tomorrow night.
    Dont forget your stops :))))

I kept an eye on what we charted last weekend and here are the results, i guess the odds were favouring green though LOL
    Photobucket

I just wanted to post a chart which might help a few newcomers to trading, on how to trade a surging market.
    I have posted a split chart showing a normal process trade using stochastic simple buy and sell as opposed to a swing chart.
    So OK , you missed the bottom, but as the swing chart highlights you have other entries when the price goes higher than the previous swing top, and put your stops under the swing lows.
    Point being in fast rallies everything shoots to overbought quickly, so stick to the trend and use a swing chart to capture the explosion ???

Photobucket

Lastly is the list of majors with current thoughts, but be warned they change quickly, however as you can see the weeklys are becoming very nice, so i will be looking for more longs if and when we cool off a bit
    Been awhile but might be able to buy the dips soon.

Photobucket

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.