I fortunately work a lot on weekends - Jokes --- :rolleyes:...

1. 12,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I fortunately work a lot on weekends - Jokes --- however that is serious - it has evolved that way on purpose to accommodate trading full time - so just have to straddle both worlds - for however long it takes ---

I also started out mostly with an FA focus - I did notice though that no matter how good the fundamentals were - it made no sense or difference -
    I got interested in charts from the perspective that they held the most logical out comes -
    I tested that theory over and over - and in the end decided that charts told the most accurate and up to date story- however spanners get thrown regularly also---

Jako has talked a bit about groups and their agendas this weekend- and the games - and also the test - which is so highly interesting - In a way social media enables the market makers to have a thermometer - and push 'us' around accordingly -
    Noticeably these days when a good announcement comes along - it is often a selling event-
    What is expected doesn't play out - which causes confusion- and the 'market makers' profit again- only for things to come back and do what they should have done some time later- so it is this game that has really led me to be interested and keep trying to learn more -
    A long apprentice ship but a very rewarding and thought provoking education -
    I do think all the time - that every time I think I get it - I also find that I am back to re- assessing -

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.