AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Pinto Yes Ted reckons you two would get on like a House on...

1. 5,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3078
    Hi Pinto
    Yes Ted reckons you two would get on like a House on Fire, a Car, a Couch, a Tent or a Bed, but not a Plane, as he prefers that mode of transport to a Raft any day.

In reality, If i didn't laugh about my dire financial situation i find myself in atm i would have run out of tears long ago, "No point crying over spilt milk," as they say, plus i can't afford to buy tissues by the truck load anyway. The last 12months have been Disastrous for me & Ted, its a Sea of 'Claret' up to our waist here Both of us in need of a life raft atm
    We are both Hoping & Praying that the SS Alexium throws us one sooner or later, but until then we just try to stay afloat best we can

But, hey it's Only on Paper as they say, bit like those 'Teddies' you spoke of, Right ?
    Just as Sexy & you know it as Nylon and HOT ! I'd have to see it to believe it i'm afraid,
    assuming we are talking about the same thing here ?

As someone said to me long ago," We are here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time"
    After all, Life is Short ! It's a Bumpy road we travel, not knowing what's around the next bend.Whether we choose to invest in the Stock market or not. Some of us are more fortunate than others, some of us luckier in love than others, it just helps if you take responsibility for your actions rather than blame anyone else for your decisions in life, like what & where you put your money or your heart imo

I don't like being Sad or Depressed, tried it once or twice & i didn't like it one little bit !
    Life can get pretty bloody sad for a lot of us from time to time, my advice if it all gets too much, then seek professional help like i did. Trust me it's worth it ! Anyway,

A year ago today i had one of those days that come around once a year, so i guess it's time to go celebrate, although by the time you get to my age all you feel like doing is commiserate
    As "It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to...

I believe in Nick & i believe in Alexium, i also believe in the power of positive thinking, but most of all Humour, sometimes that's all you need to get you through the day

If this post gets Moderated for being off topic or for what ever reason, so be it

Cheers

Frank
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.021K 92.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5318784 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 121119 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.