FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

I was reading over the original announcement regarding the Ophir...

1. 149 Posts.

I was reading over the original announcement regarding the Ophir agreement and I don't think we scrutinized this part:

"Under the Agreement Ophir has the right to acquire a 25 percent interest in FAR?s Senegal licence areas. The agreement is subject to a number of conditions including regulatory approval by the relevant authorities being the AGC joint authority and the Republic of Senegal."

Just thinking out loud, is this specifically referring to Ophir's right to acquire the 25% or the agreement as a whole?
    There are a "number" of conditions, so more than is spoken about in the announcement I presume. Wonder what the other conditions are and do we as SH's have a right to know them?

If it's directly speaking about Ophir's right to acquire 25% of Senegal (which I think it more than likely is because the condition of FAR having to raise money as part of the agreement is mentioned in a different section) then it would seem that Ophir cannot acquire the 25% until these other conditions (other than government approval) are met.

The fact that Ophir has 60days following the drilling of Kora to decide whether to exercise their right could have something to do with the conditions we don't know about.

Also, it's unknown exactly how long we were in negotiations with Ophir for prior to the announcement so applying for a 3 year extension and receiving it may be a condition as well.

So just reiterating, does anyone know if we have the right as SH's to know the conditions of an agreement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.