KRR 7.69% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Well that was nice for a change, page-31

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Never came up AJ.

Actually have forgotten about it. Probably come out after the PFS. Speaking of which, I cannot wait to see it and especially the Markets reaction to it. My personal feelings are that it could rocket the SP even in this terrible market and biz environment.
    One Gold company today went 700% on what was worse Assay returns than SPX had. And it was in Africa which meant the numbers were shockers really. Very low for Gold in that country.

But it gives hope that our PFS may just launch like a Saturn V used to, with some luck!

BUT........on a good note. KRR got a R&D chq from the Government which means there is no need currently to draw down on the facility offered by TB. Saves some head aches regarding paperwork to say the least. And leaves that finance facility in reserve for future use.

I am amazed at how costs are so well managed and kept to an absolute minimum by TB & KRR. Other companies and CEOs should take a very close look at what has been achieved. Many should hang their heads in shame!

Yak52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $2.403K 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 414578 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 539784 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.