BUY 25.0% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

well.....this is fun :):)

1. 9,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2438
    Report out tonight from Aminex our NYUNI (Tanzania)operators this is one of the projects that Love CCE dismiss as to hard to comprehend in 10 hours of research got to love a blue Analyst sliding a rule over a specie LOL :)$$$$$$$$$

http://www.aminex-plc.com/files/090723_EGM_Presentation.pdf

In a nut shell along with our other many projects, Tanzania alone is proving UP drill able targets.. .. they have a 138 MMboe structural leads...which to BUY share is 7 MMboe or $400mill at $US 50 a barrel....and in the ST spec of BUY we have PEP11 and WA offshore gas interest gaining huge interest in the marketplace ATM thus the Vol and SP rise of late IMO......The sector is hot we know that the recent gains i have made in LOD LKO MMR MEO and KAR are nothing short of outstanding and even my wife is taking big interest in the sector ATM but i failed to gain a early entry into most only LOD and LKO this year the expotential gain from a early entry is what it is all about in spec investing IMO and the larger the early holding of course the greater the risk but also the greater the exponential gain and the much larger trading buffer BUY to me is one of these company's and maybe the shining star in the sector that is clearly undervalued by many fold when we compare to peers ATM ......i could see a instant doubling of BUY,s SP and in a sector comparison it is still dirt cheap IMO and thats why i have Gazillions of em and loving it :)GB$$$$$

BUY BUY
    GB:)$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.492M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.836K 1.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6004998 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5315318 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.